Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Inc. 24 Fifth Owners sold this property to Ann A/K/A Zhuoyue Kong & Guofeng Kong for $363,000.00 on 2014-09-19.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2014100201136001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2014000371074Document Date: 2014-09-19
Recorded Date: 2014-11-08
Modified Date: 2014-11-08Document Amount: $363,000.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
Grantor/Seller24 FIFTH OWNERS, INC.
24 FIFTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10011, US
Grantee/BuyerKONG, ANN A/K/A ZHUOYUE
1500 WEST KENNEDY ROAD
LAKE FOREST, IL 60045, US KONG, GUOFENG
1500 WEST KENNEDY ROAD
LAKE FOREST, IL 60045, US
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2014-09-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-06-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $370,000 to $359,000 on 2013-12-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-11-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-09-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-08-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-08-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-05-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-04-19 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $370,000 on 2013-04-13 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 24 Fifth Owners Inc, 675 Third Avenue, New York City, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Richard Petretti, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Brenda Ballison, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Joann Soto,
- 24 5th Ave #506, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 92.27ft x 230.33ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 51,632.64 sq. ft.
Remaining -217,486.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 101,990.4 sq. ft.
Remaining -167,128.6 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.