Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing price was changed from $1,895 to $1,850 on 2015-01-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,950 to $1,895 on 2015-01-05 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,975 to $1,950 on 2014-12-29 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,000 to $1,975 on 2014-12-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,200 to $2,000 on 2014-12-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,200 on 2014-12-05 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,500 on 2014-11-18 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Feb. 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 2393 8 Av Llc, 2393 8 Av, Ny, NY 10027
- Managing Agent: Natalia Sorkin, 337 E 41 St, Ny, NY 10017
- Officer: Natalia Sorkin, 337 E 41 St, Ny, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Natalia Sorkin,
- 2393 Frederick Douglass Blvd #4, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 80.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 6,880.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,105.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,225.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.