Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Natalia Sorkin sold this property to Manager Natalia Sorkin & Manager Mikhail Sorkin & 2391 8Th Avenue L.L.C for $0.00 on 2008-01-17. View Document
- Natalia Sorkin took a mortgage for $375,000.00 from Medallion Funding Corp. on 1995-07-06. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-05-20 between Medallion Funding Corp and Natalia Sorkin View Document
- Natalia Sorkin took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Medallion Funding Corp on 1994-03-31. View Document
- Natalia Sorkin Satisfied their Mortgage with Dorothy Butler on 1993-09-30. View Document
- On 1990-06-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dorothy Butler to Central Funding Co. View Document
- Natalia Sorkin took a mortgage for $180,000.00 from Medallion Funding Corp on 1989-01-06. View Document
- Natalia Sorkin took a mortgage for $65,000.00 from Dorothy Butler on 1987-09-08. View Document
- 301 W. 128 St Rty Corp sold this property to Natalia Sorkin for $0.00 on 1987-07-28. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 20, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Individual Owner: Natalia Sorkin, 1318 Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY 11216
- Managing Agent: Natalia, 2391 8 Av, Ny, NY 10027
- Site Manager: Natalia Sorkiu,
- Lessee: 2391 8 Av Llc, 2391 8 Av, Ny, NY 10027
- 2391 Frederick Douglass Blvd, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.92ft x 80.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 6,855.92 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,606.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 12,954.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,705.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Single Or Multiple Dwelling With Stores Or Offices
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.