Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-06-27. Parties: Chai 555 LLC View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-06-27. Parties: Cornerstone Land Abstract, LLC, Chai 555 LLC View Document
- D & W Shin Realty Corp. sold this property to Chai 555 LLC for $9,500,000.00 on 2016-05-24. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2014-09-18, Debtor: D&W Shing Realty Corp., Secured Party: 1St Constitution Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to D&W Shing Realty Corp. by 1St Constitution Bank or 2014-08-22 View Document
- D&W Shing Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $700,000.00 from 1St Constitution Bank on 2014-08-22. View Document
- Dansons International Corp. sold this property to D & W Shin Realty Corp. for $0.00 on 2011-04-15. View Document
- D & W Shin Realty Corp. sold this property to Dansons International Corp. for $0.00 on 2008-01-30. View Document
- D & W Shin Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Fata Investments, INC on 2003-06-12. View Document
- D & W Shin Realty Corp took a mortgage for $110,000.00 from Fata Investments Inc on 1991-10-23. View Document
- Fata Investments Inc sold this property to D & W Shin Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1991-10-15. View Document
- H.H.B.K. Inc sold this property to Fata Investments Inc for $0.00 on 1991-07-31. View Document
- Vacate Order (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 1991-08-06. Parties: Commissioner Of Finance, City Of New York View Document
- Vacate Order (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 1991-07-30. Parties: Commissioner Of Finance, City Of New York View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1990-07-23. View Document
- Inc. Po-Bean Rlty Co. Satisfied their Mortgage with D & M Realty Corp. on 1983-12-14. View Document
- Inc. Pobean Realty Co. sold this property to Bo Jangles' Chickenetc. for $0.00 on 1983-11-17. View Document
- 2389 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 99.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 34,372.48 sq. ft.
Remaining 32,997.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 64,948.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 63,573.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; One Story
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.