Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2009-01-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Flushing Savings Bank, FSB to Flushing Savings Preferred Funding Corp. View Document
- 1389 Construction Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with The Bowery Savings Bank on 2005-03-01. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Fsb Flushing Savings Bank by 1389 Construction Corp or 2003-07-23 View Document
- 1389 Construction Corp took a mortgage for $650,000.00 from Fsb Flushing Savings Bank on 2003-07-23. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2003-08-08, Debtor: 1389 Construction Corp., Secured Party: Flushing Savings Bank, FSB, Assignee: View Document
- On 1986-01-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Theodore P. Ex Halperin & Jacob D. Est/ Goodman & Eloiot J.Ex Halperin to Theodore P. Halperin & Eliot J. Halperin. View Document
- 1389 Construction Corp. took a mortgage for $670,053.00 from Bowery Savings Bank on 1985-03-14. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-03-14. Parties: 1389 Construction Corp View Document
- Marc I Salis & Jacob Goodman & Co Etal sold this property to 1389 Constrctn Corp for $0.00 on 1979-11-07. View Document
- On 1979-01-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Emanuel Greif & Evelyn Greif to Theodore P Halperin & Jacob O Decd Goodman & Eliot J Ex Halperin. View Document
- Michelle Assets Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from 1166 Associates on 1976-09-30. View Document
- Michelle Assets Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Goodman & Coinc Jacob on 1976-09-27. View Document
- Jacob Goodman & Co Inc sold this property to Michelle Assets Inc for $0.00 on 1976-09-27. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 23, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 1389;Construction; Corporation, 2153 7 Avenue, New York City, NY 10027
- Managing Agent: Delores Richards, 438 South Eighth Ave, Mt. Vernon, NY 10550
- Head Officer: Inez Dickens, 2153 7 Avenue, New York City, NY 10027
- Officer: De Lores Richards, 2153 7Th Ave, New York, NY 10027
- Officer: Delores Richards, 2153 7 Avenue, New York City, NY 10027
- Site Manager: Delores Richards,
- 2380 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 99.83ft x 79.42ft
- Historic District
- St. Nicholas
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 27,299.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,680.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 51,584.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 31,965.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.