Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,438,000.00 dated 2016-05-16 between Joshua G Schulman & James G Conley Iii and Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc View Document
- Joshua G Schulman & James G Conley Iii took a mortgage for $5,720.99 from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc on 2016-05-16. View Document
- Susan Czerniecki & Robert Czerniecki Satisfied their Mortgage with Richard Merlis & Arlyn M Hobeman on 2013-10-17. View Document
- Joshua G Schulman & James G Conley Iii took a mortgage for $1,500,000.00 from Mers on 2013-10-25. View Document
- Susan Czerniecki & Robert Czerniecki sold this property to Joshua G Schulman & James G Conley Iii for $6,500,000.00 on 2013-10-25. View Document
- Richard Merlis & Arlyn M. Hoberman sold this property to Susan Czerniecki & Robert Czerniecki for $0.00 on 2002-09-04. View Document
- Susan Czerniecki & Robert Czerniecki took a mortgage for $1,400,000.00 from Richard Merlis & Arlyn M. Hoberman on 2002-10-07. View Document
- Elvira Nuccio sold this property to Richard Merlis & Arlyn M. Hoberman for $0.00 on 1997-11-25. View Document
- Charles Nuccio sold this property to Elvira Nuccio & Ernest J. Nuccio for $0.00 on 1986-04-22. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1978-11-29. Parties: City Of New York and City Of Ny View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1978-05-25. View Document
- Listing price was changed from $6,750,000 to $0 on 2014-08-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2014-08-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-07-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2014-07-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-08-13 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $6,750,000 on 2013-07-01 View Listing
- 238 E 19th St, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 84.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,779.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,269.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,920.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,410.0 sq. ft.
- One Family Dwellings
- Miscellaneous One Family
- Land Use
- One & Two Family Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.