Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Shaka K Lumumba Satisfied their Mortgage with Greenpoint Mortgage Funding Inc. & Greenpoint Mortgage Corp. on 2013-10-28. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-03-20. Parties: Shaka K Lumumba, Greenpoint Mortgage Funding Inc. View Document
- On 2003-09-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Greenpoint Mortgage Funding to Inc. Greenpoint Mortgage Funding. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Inc. Greenpoint Mortgage Funding by Shaka K Lumumba or 2003-09-15 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $213,909.97 dated 2003-09-15 between Shaka K Lumumba and Inc. Greenpoint Mortgage Funding View Document
- Shaka K Lumumba took a mortgage for $161,090.03 from Inc. Greenpoint Mortgage Funding on 2003-09-15. View Document
- Shaka K. Lumumba took a mortgage for $260,000.00 from Greenpoint Mortgagecorp. on 2000-05-23. View Document
- Shaka K. Lumumba Satisfied their Mortgage with Dennis Bryant on 2000-05-23. View Document
- On 2000-05-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Shaka K. Lumumba to Greenpoint Mtge. Corp.. View Document
- Kwakum.D. Afriyie-Manu Satisfied their Mortgage with Ira T. Alexander on 2000-05-23. View Document
- Shaka K. Lumumba took a mortgage for $190,000.00 from Dennis Bryant on 1996-03-21. View Document
- Dennis Bryant sold this property to Shaka K. Lumumba for $0.00 on 1996-01-04. View Document
- On 1994-05-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ira T. Alexander to Mary Bryant. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1987-05-11 between Ira T. Alexander and Dennis Bryant View Document
- Kwaku Afruyie-Manu sold this property to Dennis Bryant for $0.00 on 1987-04-06. View Document
- Ira T. Alexander Satisfied their Mortgage with New York Bank Savings on 1985-01-21. View Document
- Kwaku Afriyie-Manu took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Ira T. Alexander on 1985-01-21. View Document
- Ira T. Alexander sold this property to Kwaku Afriyie-Manu for $0.00 on 1985-01-09. View Document
- Release dated 1985-01-21 between Patricia Donna Alexander and Ira T. Alexander View Document
- Ira T Alexander took a mortgage for $0.00 from New York Bank For Svgs on 1967-08-14. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 13, 2008 and the registration expires Oct. 1, 2008.
- Individual Owner: Shaka Lumumba, 201 W 138Th St, New York, NY 10030
- Site Manager: Fshaka Lumumba,
- 2372 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 16.0ft x 77.67ft
- Historic District
- St. Nicholas
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 4,275.92 sq. ft.
Remaining -444.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 8,079.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,359.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 4 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.