Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2014-11-06, Debtor: Adam Clayton Manor LLC, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Adam Clayton Manor LLC by New York Community Bank or 2014-09-19 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,185,000.00 dated 2014-09-19 between Adam Clayton Manor LLC and New York Community Bank View Document
- Adam Clayton Manor LLC took a mortgage for $343,652.57 from New York Community Bank on 2014-09-19. View Document
- On 2014-09-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Acp Manor LLC to New York Community Bank. View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2014-09-29. Parties: Acp Manor LLC, Adam Clayton Manor LLC View Document
- On 2012-07-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Association Jpmorgan Chase Bank to Acp Manor LLC. View Document
- Malanum Santos LLC sold this property to Adam Clayton Manor LLC for $1,570,000.00 on 2014-07-31. View Document
- On 2014-04-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $975,000.00 dated 2004-12-02 between Malanu Santos LLC and Fa Washington Mutual Bank View Document
- Malanu Santos LLC took a mortgage for $392,507.84 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-12-02. View Document
- On 2004-11-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bank Of Smithtown to F.A. Washington Mutual Bank. View Document
- 164128 LLC sold this property to Malanum Santos LLC for $1,475,000.00 on 2004-12-02. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $975,000.00 dated 2004-12-02 between Washington Mutual Bank, Fa, and Malanum Santos LLC View Document
- Inc. 2368 Seventh Avenueproperties sold this property to Aaron O. Wells & Rhoda Wynn Wells for $0.00 on 2002-11-12. View Document
- Aaron O. Wells & Rhoda Wynn Wells sold this property to 164128 LLC for $0.00 on 2002-11-12. View Document
- 164128 LLC took a mortgage for $600,000.00 from Bank Of Smithtown on 2002-12-23. View Document
- 2368 Seventh Ave Etal sold this property to Aaron O. Wells & Rhoda Wynn Wells for $0.00 on 1986-09-26. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-04-17. Parties: West Side Fdrl S/L Etal View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Jan. 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Adam Clayton Manor Llc, 2368 Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard, New York, NY 10030
- Managing Agent: Manor Management Llc, Steve Gross, 5114 Ft Hamilton Parkway, Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Head Officer: Barry Gottehrer, 5114 Ft Hamilton Parkway, Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Officer: Steve Gross, 5114 Ft Hamilton Parkway, Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Site Manager: Juan Rodriguez,
- 2368 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 19.42ft x 77.67ft
- Historic District
- St. Nicholas
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,187.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 931.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 9,802.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,546.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 5-6 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.