Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2002-12-20. Parties: Bank Of New York View Document
- Sylvia Schneeweiss sold this property to Schneeweiss Family Limited Partnership for $0.00 on 2001-05-01. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-07-27. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Crc Properties Inc sold this property to National Railroad Etal for $0.00 on 1986-06-27. View Document
- Consolidated Rail Corp. sold this property to Inc. Crc Properties for $0.00 on 1986-01-10. View Document
- Consolidated Rail Corp. granted an easement to National Railroad Etc. on 1986-05-06. View Document
- Despatch Shops Inc sold this property to Consolidated Rail Corp for $0.00 on 1978-12-15. View Document
- Penn Central Transport sold this property to Consolidated Rail Corp for $0.00 on 1978-12-15. View Document
- Gress Realty Corp sold this property to Samuel Schneeweiss & Sylvia Schneeweiss for $0.00 on 1975-03-12. View Document
- Allied Outdoor Adv Inc leased this property from Gress Realty Corp on 1974-09-03 View Document
- On 1973-06-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Gress Realty Corp to Chemical Bnk. View Document
- Gress Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Chemical Bnk on 1973-06-04. View Document
- Penn Cental Trnsprtntr & Willard Tr Wirtz & George P Tr Baker & Richard C Tr Bond & Despatch Shops Inc & Jervis Jr Tr Langdon sold this property to Gress Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1971-10-13. View Document
- 2350 12th Ave, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 123.0ft x 201.08ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,960.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 34,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,290.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 82,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 64,240.0 sq. ft.
- Fireproof Warehouse
- Land Use
- Industrial & Manufacturing Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 30th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 582 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 30th Precinct saw 587 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.