Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2013-11-12, Debtor: Inc. Manhattan Car Wash, Secured Party: Inc. Two Thirty Five Tenth Avenue Car Wash, Assignee: View Document
- Inc. Crs Realty Group leased this property from Inc. Crs Realty Associates on 2012-07-11 View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2007-01-31. Parties: Inc. Manhattan Car Wash, Inc. Two Thirty Five Tenth Avenue Car Wash View Document
- Condemnation Proceedings (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2003-12-19. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Maps filed 2003-12-19 View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2002-05-15, Debtor: Inc. Manhattan Car Wash, Secured Party: Inc. Stanley Glicker Andmadison Square Car Wash, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2002-05-06, Debtor: Nc. Manhattan Car Wash, Secured Party: Two Thirty Five Tenth Avenue Car Wash Inc., Assignee: View Document
- On 1996-07-26 Central Funding Company partially satisfied their mortgage with View Document
- On 1996-06-28 Arlene Feingertz partially satisfied their mortgage with View Document
- On 1992-03-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jerald Singer to Central Funding Co. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1991-09-25, Debtor: 235 Tenth Ave. Car Wash Inc., Secured Party: Inc. Stanley Glicker & Madison Square Car Wash, Assignee: View Document
- On 1991-08-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jerald Singer to Central Funding Company. View Document
- Crs Realty Assoc Inc took a mortgage for $275,000.00 from Arlene Feingertz & Jerald Singer on 1990-11-07. View Document
- Gerald Singer & Hyman Singer sold this property to Crs Realty Assoc Inc for $0.00 on 1990-02-23. View Document
- Margaret V.C. Bradley & Alan F. Bradley Satisfied their Mortgage with Broadway Svgs Bank on 1990-11-07. View Document
- Hyman Singer sold this property to Gerald Singer & Hyman Singer for $0.00 on 1973-03-26. View Document
- Alan F Bradley sold this property to Hyman Singer & Anna Singer for $0.00 on 1968-03-28. View Document
- 235 10th Ave, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.67ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 18,559.36 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,091.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 14,808.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,340.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 18,510.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,042.0 sq. ft.
- Garages And Gasoline Stations
- Land Use
- Transportation & Utility
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.