Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Llc. 5424 Associates Satisfied their Mortgage with Naja Aronson on 1997-10-22. View Document
- 5424 Associates LLC sold this property to Iris House for $0.00 on 1997-07-23. View Document
- Valeria E. Bullard Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Second Commercial Fund, INC on 1996-04-19. View Document
- William Esq. Referee Dunnegan sold this property to Llc. 5424 Associates for $0.00 on 1995-11-07. View Document
- 5424 Associates, LLC took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Naja Aronson on 1995-11-16. View Document
- On 1994-08-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Independence One Financial Svcs to Berkeley Federal Bank & Trust. View Document
- Veleria E. Bullard Inc took a mortgage for $22,000.00 from 5424 Associates on 1993-04-01. View Document
- Thedore H. Bullard Satisfied their Mortgage with Star Bethlehem Grandetc on 1989-03-31. View Document
- Veleria Einc Bullard took a mortgage for $120,000.00 from Second Commercial Fund on 1989-02-06. View Document
- Theodore H.Jr Bullard Satisfied their Mortgage with Bankers Tr Co on 1989-02-06. View Document
- Theodore Hjr Bullard Satisfied their Mortgage with Bankers Tr Co on 1989-02-06. View Document
- Veleria Bullard sold this property to E Bullard Inc Veleria for $0.00 on 1981-12-31. View Document
- Theodore Hjr Bullard sold this property to Theodore Hjr Bullard & Veleria Bullard for $0.00 on 1978-08-11. View Document
- T H Jr Aka Bullard & T H Jr Md Bullard took a mortgage for $0.00 from Bankers Trust Co on 1977-06-15. View Document
- T H Jr Md Aka Bullard & Theodore Hjr Bullard took a mortgage for $0.00 from Bankers Trust Co on 1974-04-22. View Document
- Theodore Hjr Bullard took a mortgage for $0.00 from Star Of Bethlehem Etal on 1971-11-29. View Document
- Star Of Bethlehem Etal sold this property to Theodore Hjr Bullard for $0.00 on 1971-11-29. View Document
- Star Of Bethlehem Etal took a mortgage for $0.00 from Paragon Progressiveetal on 1968-11-15. View Document
- 2348 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 35.5ft x 78.5ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 9,587.28 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,862.72 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 18,115.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,665.5 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Office Building; 10+ Stories - Side Street Type
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.