Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Bishop S.C. Madisontrtee & United House Of Prayer For All People/Etc sold this property to Bishop S.C. Madisontrtee & United House Of Prayer For All People/Etc for $0.00 on 1995-01-23. View Document
- Marshmallow Equitiesltd Satisfied their Mortgage with 350 West 125Th St Corp on 1993-01-13. View Document
- Marshmallow Equitiesltd sold this property to United House Prayer & Bishop S.C. Madisontr for $0.00 on 1992-12-29. View Document
- Richard Boykin Satisfied their Mortgage with 2338 8 Ave Rlty Corp on 1989-01-10. View Document
- Marshmallow Equitiesltd took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from 350 West 125Th St Cp on 1988-02-08. View Document
- 350 W 125 St Corp sold this property to Marshmallow Equitiesltd for $0.00 on 1988-02-01. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-12-14. Parties: Comissioner Of Finance View Document
- Albert Ward & Richard Boykin sold this property to 350 West 125Th St Corp for $0.00 on 1987-06-04. View Document
- Richard Boykin Satisfied their Mortgage with Small Business Administ on 1987-06-10. View Document
- Richard Boykin sold this property to Albert Ward for $0.00 on 1984-10-04. View Document
- Finance Admstr Cty Of Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1972-01-15. View Document
- 2338 Frederick Douglass Blvd, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,670.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 3.4
Max 8,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,120.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,870.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; Two-Story Or Store/Office
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.