Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Daisette M Harmon Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na on 2011-03-05. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $210,000.00 dated 2011-02-14 between Daisette M Harmon and Mers View Document
- Daisette M Harmon took a mortgage for $42,035.23 from Mers on 2011-02-12. View Document
- On 2010-12-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from As Nominee For American Brokers Conduit Mers to Home Savings Of America. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-10-13. Parties: Board Of Managers Of The Powell Plaza Condominium View Document
- Daisette M Harmon took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2007-01-23. View Document
- Daisette M Harmon Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Greenpoint Mortgage Funding on 2005-11-07. View Document
- Daisette M Harmon took a mortgage for $182,000.00 from Mers on 2005-10-11. View Document
- Daisette M Harmon was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Powell Plaza Condominiums on 2003-07-11 View Document
- Daisette M Harmon took a mortgage for $132,000.00 from Inc. Greenpoint Mortgage Funding on 2003-11-07. View Document
- Powell Plaza Housing Development Fund Company, INC sold this property to Daisette M Harmon for $149,058.00 on 2003-11-07. View Document
- Maps filed 2003-02-24 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2003-02-24. Parties: Powell Plaza Housing Development Fund Company, INC View Document
- 2322 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #4B, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 108.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 37,152.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,234.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 70,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 31,814.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.