Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Arthur Fairweather & Barbara Fairweather Satisfied their Mortgage with Wells Fargo Bank Na on 2015-08-31. View Document
- Arthur Fairweather & Barbara Fairweather took a mortgage for $415,000.00 from Mers As Nominee For New Penn Financial, LLC on 2015-08-04. View Document
- Arthur Fairweather & Barbara Fairweather took a mortgage for $367,430.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2010-09-14. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-10-13. Parties: Board Of Managers Of The Powell Plaza Condominium View Document
- On 2007-05-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Washington Mutual Bank F/K/A & Fa Washington Mutual Bank to Wells Fargo Bank, NA. View Document
- Arthur Fairweather & Barbara Fairweather Satisfied their Mortgage with Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2006-02-02. View Document
- Board Of Managers Of Powell Plaza Conodominiums was granted Power of Attorney for Arthur Fairweather & Barbara Fairweather on 2004-07-30 View Document
- Inc. Powell Plaza Housing Developement Fund Co. sold this property to Arthur Fairweather & Barbara Fairweather for $248,745.00 on 2004-07-30. View Document
- Arthur Fairweather & Barbara Fairweather took a mortgage for $315,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-11-24. View Document
- Maps filed 2003-02-24 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2003-02-24. Parties: Powell Plaza Housing Development Fund Company, INC View Document
- 2322 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #1D, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 108.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 37,152.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,234.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 70,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 31,814.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.