Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 501 West Corp took a mortgage for $550,000.00 from Washington Mutual Bank on 2006-04-19. View Document
- 175Th Amsterdam Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Manhaz Real Estate Corp. on 2003-06-20. View Document
- 501 West Corp. took a mortgage for $700,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2003-06-30. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-06-03. Parties: Mannaz Real Est Corp View Document
- 501 West Corp took a mortgage for $215,087.00 from City Of New York Hpd on 1993-06-03. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-03. Parties: Mahnaz Real Estate Corp View Document
- 175Th Amstedam Corp sold this property to 501 West Corp for $0.00 on 1988-05-26. View Document
- Mahnaz Rastegar & Amsterdam Mgmnt Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Balser Balser & L.O. Raine Const. Corp & Manuel Balser & Genia Balser & Bella Geliebster on 1987-06-25. View Document
- 175Th Amsterdam Corp took a mortgage for $850,000.00 from Mahnaz Real Estate Corp on 1987-06-25. View Document
- L.O. Raine Const Corp & Annarita W. Butler & Morlee Builders Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with 135 Broadway Hldng Corp & Kings County Svgs Bank & Bank N.Y. Trust Co on 1987-06-24. View Document
- Mahnaz Real Estate Corp sold this property to 175 Amsterdam Corp for $0.00 on 1987-06-17. View Document
- Mahnaz Rastegar sold this property to Mahnaz Real Estate Corp. for $0.00 on 1982-12-31. View Document
- Amsterdam Mngmnt Corp sold this property to Mahnaz Restegar for $0.00 on 1981-01-27. View Document
- On 1981-01-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Hathan Extr Balser & Genia Balsor to Bella Geliebter. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1981-01-27 between Mahnoz Rastegar and Bella Geliebter & Manuel Balser View Document
- Bella Geliebter was granted Power of Attorney for Joseph Gebebter on 1981-01-27 View Document
- Mahnoz Rastegar took a mortgage for $0.00 from Bella Geliebter & Manuel Balser on 1981-01-27. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-05-28. Parties: A W Decd Ex Butler View Document
- On 1972-07-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Charles Nehring & Paul Nehring to Leo Geleibter & Bella Geleibter. View Document
- Amsterdam Mngmt Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Nathan Balser & Genia Balser on 1970-09-03. View Document
- 2316 Amsterdam Ave, 10033
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 80.0ft x 95.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 23,522.72 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,017.28 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 44,447.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,907.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.