Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Scientist Twelfth Church Of Christ Satisfied their Mortgage with Carver Federal Savings Bank on 1999-11-05. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1989-10-02 between Carvergederal Svgs Bank and Twelth Church Christetc View Document
- Twelfth Church Etal took a mortgage for $86,000.00 from Carver Fed Svgs Bk on 1988-11-07. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-11-04. Parties: Twelfth Church Of Christ, Carver Federal Sav Bank View Document
- Crabandkins Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Freedom Nat'L Bk N.Y. on 1987-04-07. View Document
- Inc. Crabandkins sold this property to Twelfth Church Etc for $0.00 on 1986-12-22. View Document
- 2315 7Th Ave. Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Carver Fedl Savs&Lnasc. on 1982-02-17. View Document
- Crabandkins Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Freedom Natl Bk Of Ny on 1981-10-06. View Document
- 2315 7Th Ave Corp sold this property to Crabandkins Inc for $0.00 on 1981-10-06. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1980-03-24 between 2315 7Th Ave Corp and Carver Fedl S/L Assocs View Document
- 23157Th Avenue Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Michael Phillips on 1969-07-29. View Document
- 2315 7Th Avenue Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Carver Federal S/L A on 1968-02-09. View Document
- Sundry Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1968-02-09. Parties: Cecile H Miller, Carver Federal S/L A View Document
- On 1967-07-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from William D Allen to Cecile H Miller. View Document
- 2315 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 75.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,160.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,160.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 9,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,750.0 sq. ft.
- Churches, Synagogues, Etc.
- Church, Synagogue, Chapel
- Land Use
- Public Facilities & Institutions
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.