Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2012-01-30. Parties: The Trustees Of Columbia Univ. In The City Of Ny View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2012-01-06. Parties: The Trustees Of Columbia Univ. In The City Of Ny View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2007-11-13. Parties: The Trustees Of Columbia Univ. In The City Of Ny View Document
- Tikva Ofeck sold this property to The Trustees Of Columbia Univ. In The City Of Ny for $8,000,000.00 on 2007-07-31. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-07-30. Parties: Tikva Ofeck & Supreme Court Of The State Of New York, Meliora Realty Holdings Ltd. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-08-20 between Meliora Realty Hldgsltd & Ltdfka Magnum Rlty Hldg and Tikva Ofeck View Document
- Tikva Ofeck took a mortgage for $130,000.00 from Ltd Meliora Realty Holdg on 1982-06-30. View Document
- Ltd Meliora Realty Holdg sold this property to Tikva Ofeck for $0.00 on 1982-06-17. View Document
- Meliora Rlty Holdingltd sold this property to Tikva Ofeck for $0.00 on 1982-01-20. View Document
- Arren Properties Inc sold this property to Magnum Realty Holding for $0.00 on 1980-12-10. View Document
- On 1979-12-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Inscorp to Checker Motors Sales. View Document
- On 1976-06-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Franklin National Bank to Federal Deposit Inscorp. View Document
- Arren Properties, INC took a mortgage for $0.00 from Franklin National Bank on 1971-07-30. View Document
- 2311 12th Ave, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 99.92ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 34,372.48 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,388.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 59,952.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 39,968.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 64,948.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 44,964.0 sq. ft.
- Garages And Gasoline Stations
- Miscellaneous Garage Or Gas Station
- Land Use
- Transportation & Utility
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 26th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 759 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 416 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.