Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Cynthia M Ayat & Simon Ayat was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board on 2013-05-21 View Document
- Robert M Browne sold this property to Cynthia M Ayat & Simon Ayat for $2,100,000.00 on 2012-05-21. View Document
- Robert M Browne was granted Power of Attorney for Benjamin Y Movtady & Robert S Frankel & Bruce M Cohen on 2013-05-20 View Document
- Robert M Browne Satisfied their Mortgage with Ridgewood Savings Bank on 2012-05-10. View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2006-05-18. Parties: National Association Wacahovia Bank View Document
- Robert M Browne was granted Power of Attorney for Bd Of Mgrs Of Vesta 24 Condominium on 2006-03-03 View Document
- Robert M Browne took a mortgage for $625,000.00 from Ridgewood Savings Bank on 2006-03-03. View Document
- Vesta 24 LLC sold this property to Robert Browne for $1,344,090.00 on 2006-03-03. View Document
- Robert M Browne was granted Power of Attorney for Bruce Esq. Cohen & Christopher Shade & Luciana Cortina & Robert Esq. Frankel & Gary Esq. Ehrlich on 2006-01-13 View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2006-03-15, Debtor: Vesta 24, LLC, Secured Party: National Association Wachovia Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Maps filed 2006-01-19 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2006-01-19. Parties: Vesta 24 Condominium View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-05-24 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-04-23 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-04-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $8,800 to $8,500 on 2013-04-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,375,000 to $2,195,000 on 2013-04-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-03-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-02-26 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,344,090 to $2,375,000 on 2013-02-23 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Sold to Available on 2013-02-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $9,500 to $8,800 on 2013-01-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $9,500 on 2013-01-05 View Listing
- 231 10th Ave #7A, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 49.37ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 37,126.24 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,466.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 29,622.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -9,971.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 37,027.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,565.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.