Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sundip Murthy Satisfied their Mortgage with Mers As Nominee For Greenpoint Mortgage Funding & Mers As Nominee For Merrill Lynch Credit Corp on 2016-05-17. View Document
- Sundip Murthy sold this property to Salt Water Holdings, LLC for $0.00 on 2014-01-24. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $400,000.00 dated 2010-09-29 between Sundip Murthy and Mers View Document
- On 2010-09-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mers to Mers. View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2006-10-19, Debtor: Vesta 24 LLC, Secured Party: National Association Wachovia Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2006-02-28. Parties: National Association Wachovia Bank, Vesta 24 LLC View Document
- Sundip Murthy took a mortgage for $499,000.00 from Mers on 2006-01-26. View Document
- Sundip Murthy was granted Power of Attorney for Vesta 24 Condominium on 2005-01-26 View Document
- Vesta 24 LLC sold this property to Sundip Murthy for $1,282,995.00 on 2006-01-26. View Document
- Maps filed 2006-01-19 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2006-01-19. Parties: Vesta 24 Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 20, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Vesta 24 Condominium, 231-233 Tenth Ave, New York, NY 10011
- Managing Agent: Argo Real Estate, Deborah Segal, 50 West 17Th Street #8, New York City, NY 10011
- Head Officer: Peter Wilson, 231-233 Tenth Ave, New York, NY 10011
- Officer: Adam Ritter, 231-233 Tenth Ave, New York, NY 10011
- Site Manager: Avi Jacobi,
- Lessee: Vesta 24 Llc, 231-233 Tenth Ave, New York City, NY 10011
- 231 10th Ave #3A, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 49.37ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 37,126.24 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,466.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 29,622.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -9,971.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 37,027.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,565.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.