Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $790,000.00 dated 2013-10-01 between Joseph Castaldo and Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. & Morgan Stanley Private Bank View Document
- Joseph Castaldo took a mortgage for $404,108.16 from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. & Morgan Stanley Private Bank on 2013-10-01. View Document
- On 2013-08-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Morgan Stanley Private Bank to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc & N.A. Morgan Stanley Private Bank. View Document
- On 2013-08-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ltd Dba Power Express Wall Street Mtg Bankers & Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. to N.A. Wells Fargo Bank. View Document
- Stephen J Berini Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2009-07-30. View Document
- Joseph Castaldo took a mortgage for $417,000.00 from Ltd Wall Street Mortgage Bankers & Power Express on 2009-07-28. View Document
- Joseph Castaldo was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of on 2009-07-28 View Document
- Stephen J Berini sold this property to Joseph Castaldo for $1,545,000.00 on 2009-07-28. View Document
- Correction Deed filed 2009-08-06 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $705,000.00 dated 2007-08-17 between Stephen J Berini and N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Stephen J Berini took a mortgage for $6,946.01 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2007-08-17. View Document
- Stephen J Berini took a mortgage for $700,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2007-03-02. View Document
- Marsha Latessa sold this property to Stephen J Berini for $658,000.00 on 2007-03-02. View Document
- Vesta 24 LLC sold this property to Marsha Latessa for $1,316,000.00 on 2006-06-27. View Document
- Maps filed 2006-01-19 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2006-01-19. Parties: Vesta 24 Condominium View Document
- 231 10th Ave #10A, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 49.37ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 37,126.24 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,466.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 29,622.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -9,971.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 37,027.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,565.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.