Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Assignment Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1999-01-20. Parties: Nyctl 1997-1 Trust, Bank Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1997-06-18. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Nyc Environmentl Etcdef & New York City Pvb & Carl Valverde & Harlem Agency, INC & Jonathan Dref Bachrach & People/State/Ny Def & Barbara Def Kent & Margo Valverde sold this property to J.G.M. Realty Groupltd for $0.00 on 1993-07-30. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-02-14. Parties: Elizabethj Mcdougald View Document
- Harlem Agency Inc took a mortgage for $30,000.00 from Barbara Kent on 1989-09-01. View Document
- Harlem Agency, INC took a mortgage for $125,000.00 from American Commercialetc on 1989-05-08. View Document
- Elizabethdec Mcdougald & Cornelius Mcdougald sold this property to Harlem Agency Inc for $0.00 on 1989-04-25. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1989-05-05. Parties: Harlem Agency, INC, American Commercialetc View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-12-18. Parties: Elizabeth Mcdougald, Harlem Agency Inc View Document
- Carl Valverde was granted Power of Attorney for Mujib T. Mannan & Terrell C. Evans on 1985-12-11 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1981-11-20. Parties: Secretary Of Housingud & Audubon Assocs View Document
- Gertrude E Ayer sold this property to Elizabeth J Mc Douglad for $0.00 on 1967-05-04. View Document
- 2309 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 15.0ft x 75.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 3,870.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 870.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 7,312.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,312.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Single Or Multiple Dwelling With Stores Or Offices
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.