Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-05-29. Parties: Apex Condominium View Document
- Jem Retail Partners LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Apex Condominium on 2014-12-22 View Document
- Condo 124 LLC & Hotel 124 LLC sold this property to Jem Retail Partners LLC for $3,490,000.00 on 2014-12-22. View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2015-01-03, Debtor: Hotel 124 LLC, Secured Party: N.A. Capital One, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2015-01-03. Parties: Hotel 124 LLC, North Fork New Markets Credit Corp., N.A. Capital One View Document
- Asgn Of Asgn Of L&R (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2015-01-03. Parties: North Fork New Markets Credit Corp., N.A. Capital One View Document
- On 2014-12-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from North Fork New Markets Credit Corp. to N.A. Capital One. View Document
- Release dated 2014-12-23 between Hotel 124 LLC and View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2015-01-03. Parties: Capital One, NA View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-04-30. Parties: The Bank Of New York Mellon View Document
- Release dated 2011-06-28 between North Fork New Markets Credit Corp. and Hotel 124 LLC View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2011-07-22. Parties: North Fork New Markets Credit Corp., Hotel 124 LLC View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2011-06-28 between North Fork New Markets Credit Corp. and Hotel 124 LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2010-12-21 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2010-12-21. Parties: Apex Condominium View Document
- 2300 Frederick Douglass Blvd #RU, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 125.92ft x 137.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 90,769.56 sq. ft.
Remaining 45,932.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 3.4
Max 51,265.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,428.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 98,007.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 53,170.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Retail Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.