Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Yves-Marc Courtines sold this property to Joseph A Cozza & Joann C Cozza for $1,080,000.00 on 2012-06-18. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2012-06-15, Debtor: Joseph A Cozza & Joann C Cozza, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2006-06-09. Parties: Yves-Marc Courtnies, The Chase Manhattan Bank View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-10-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-08-20 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,650,000 to $1,495,000 on 2016-07-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,080,000 to $1,650,000 on 2016-06-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Sold to Available on 2016-06-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,195,000 to $1,080,000 on 2012-06-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-06-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-03-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,095,000 to $1,195,000 on 2012-03-15 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-03-15 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2011-12-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,095,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
- 23 E 10th St #804, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 190.0ft x 112.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 175,994.7 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,205.3 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 58,470.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -123,730.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 190,027.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,827.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.