Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Paul Reisz & Leah Vincent sold this property to Jacqueline Quantrell for $977,000.00 on 2016-03-18. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2016-01-11, Debtor: Jacqueline Quantrell, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Teresita Alfonso & Antonio E Alfonso & Margaretta Alfonso sold this property to Paul Reisz & Leah Vincent for $620,000.00 on 2010-12-08. View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-03-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-01-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,099,000 to $999,000 on 2015-12-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,250,000 to $1,099,000 on 2015-11-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-11-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-04-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-04-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,000 to $4,750 on 2015-04-09 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,250,000 on 2015-03-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $5,000 on 2015-02-21 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Albert Apartment Corporation, 1740 Broadway #2ND FL, New York, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: Orsid Realty Corp., Neil Davidowitz, 1740 Broadway #2ND FL, New York, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Ben Shuman, 1740 Broadway #2ND FL, New York, NY 10019
- Officer: Tony Gervino, 1740 Broadway #2ND FL, New York, NY 10019
- Site Manager: Liam Mccormack,
- 23 E 10th St #105, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 190.0ft x 112.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 175,994.7 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,205.3 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 58,470.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -123,730.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 190,027.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,827.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.