Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Judith R. Maze Ex Stanley A. Maze Satisfied their Mortgage with Meilich B. Herskovitz Co. on 2003-03-27. View Document
- Tsang & Ho Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Meilichb. Herskovitz on 1997-09-08. View Document
- Tsang & Ho Corp took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Meilichb. Herskovitz on 1991-05-13. View Document
- Meilichb. Herskovitz sold this property to Tsang & Ho Corp for $0.00 on 1991-05-01. View Document
- Stanley A. Maze Satisfied their Mortgage with Marilyn Reinert on 1988-02-24. View Document
- Stanley A. Maze Satisfied their Mortgage with Marilyn R. Reinert on 1988-02-24. View Document
- Stanley A Maze sold this property to Meilichb Herskovitz for $0.00 on 1988-01-27. View Document
- Meilichb Herskovitz took a mortgage for $290,000.00 from Stanley A Maze on 1988-02-17. View Document
- Marilyn R &Ano Reinert Satisfied their Mortgage with Kings Hghwy Svgs Bank on 1984-10-31. View Document
- On 1980-08-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Marilyn R Reinert to Stephanie Maze. View Document
- On 1980-08-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Marilyn R Reinert to Stanley A Maze. View Document
- Maze Stanley A. took a mortgage for $0.00 from Reinert Marilyn R. on 1967-08-11. View Document
- Reinert Marilyn R. sold this property to Maze Stanley A. for $0.00 on 1967-08-11. View Document
- Reinert Marilyn R. & Maze Stanley A. took a mortgage for $0.00 from Kings Highway Savs Bnk on 1967-07-14. View Document
- 23 Allen St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.92ft x 87.5ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 7,392.56 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,678.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 12,894.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,180.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,968.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,254.5 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; Two-Story Or Store/Office
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.