Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Golden Rock Properties Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Carver Federal Saving Bank on 2014-01-23. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Gerald Lester & Jason Lester by M&T Bank or 2014-01-15 View Document
- Gerald Lester & Jason Lester took a mortgage for $400,000.00 from M&T Bank on 2014-01-15. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2014-01-16, Debtor: Gerald Lester & Jason Lester, Secured Party: M&T Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Correct Index/Deed-Office Use (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2010-04-28. Parties: City Of New York, Michael, Philip R, Commissioner Of Finance, The City Of New York View Document
- Gerald Lester & Jason Lester took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Carver Federal Saving Bank on 2005-01-26. View Document
- Nyc Dept. Of Housing And Preservation sold this property to Gerald Lester & Jason Lester for $90,000.00 on 2003-07-22. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1989-05-26. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1981-07-14. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Commissioner Fnce Nyc sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1981-04-17. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1976-11-22. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Finance Admins Cityny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1976-04-30. View Document
- Romay Equities Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Robert Blumenthal & Ida Blumenthal & Mildred Hochman on 1968-05-06. View Document
- Robert Blumenthal & Ida Blumenthal & Mildred Hochman sold this property to Romay Equities Corp for $0.00 on 1968-05-06. View Document
- 2297 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 16.67ft x 75.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 4,300.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 998.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 8,125.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,823.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Single Or Multiple Dwelling With Stores Or Offices
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.