Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2014-10-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to Federal National Mortgage Association. View Document
- Richard Mr Cadet sold this property to Jeanne Ms Littlejohn for $0.00 on 2011-05-26. View Document
- On 2006-11-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & First National Bank Of Arizona to Citimortgage. View Document
- Judgment (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-09-07. Parties: Mers & As Nominee For First National Bank Of Arizona, Marie Cadet & Richard Cadet View Document
- Richard Cadet took a mortgage for $595,000.00 from Mers on 2003-02-21. View Document
- Marie Littlehjohn Satisfied their Mortgage with Norwest Mortgage Of New York Inc Dba Norwest Mtg on 2003-04-30. View Document
- Marie Littlejohn took a mortgage for $236,550.00 from Norwest Mortgage Ofnew York on 1999-07-08. View Document
- Inc. Littlejohn And Daughters sold this property to Marie Littlejohn for $0.00 on 1999-05-27. View Document
- On 1999-07-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Norwest Mtge. Of Newyork & Norwest Mtge. to Marie Littlejohn. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to N.Y.C. Economic Development Corporation for $0.00 on 1999-01-26. View Document
- New York City Economic Development Corporation sold this property to Inc. Littlejohn & Daughter for $0.00 on 1999-01-26. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1991-12-12. View Document
- Leonstan Realty Co Inc. & 950 East 225 St Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Leonard (Admin O Walker on 1967-07-12. View Document
- On 1967-01-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Edward Ex Crawford to Joyce M Crawford. View Document
- 2288 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 17.75ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 6,106.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,259.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 11,537.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,690.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 4 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.