Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Pierre Garcia sold this property to Garimmo LLC for $0.00 on 2012-06-19. View Document
- Release dated 2007-12-27 between Llc. 2279-2283 Third Avenue Associates and N.A. Commerce Bank View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-01-30. Parties: N.A. Commerce Bank, Llc. 2279-2283 Third Avenue Associates View Document
- Pierre Garcia was granted Power of Attorney for The Bridge South Condominium Board Of Managers on 2007-12-27 View Document
- 2279-2283 Third Avenue Associates LLC sold this property to Pierre Garcia for $514,217.00 on 2007-12-27. View Document
- Maps filed 2007-12-06 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2007-12-06. Parties: The Bridge South Consominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 17, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: The Bridge South Condo, 138 W 25 Street #11, New York, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Safeguard Realty Mgmt, Inc, Ryan Goldstein, 138 W 25 Street #11TH F, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Thomas Gagiliano, 138 W 25 Street #11, New York, NY 10001
- Officer: Ivan Villarruel, 138 W 25 Street #11, New York, NY 10001
- Site Manager: Benedict Henry,
- 2279 3rd Ave #5B, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 41.46ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 14,303.52 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,525.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 3.4
Max 14,137.2 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,691.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 27,027.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,198.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 25th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1055 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1255 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.