Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-05-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,850 to $2,800 on 2014-04-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,650 to $2,850 on 2014-04-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-04-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-04-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,700 to $2,650 on 2013-04-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,450 to $2,700 on 2013-02-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2013-02-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-08-02 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,450 on 2012-07-11 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Clayton Powell Building Llc, 2272 7Th Ave, New York, NY 10027
- Managing Agent: Aizer Reatly Group, Joseph Aizer, 177 West 126Th Street #BA, New York, NY 10027
- Head Officer: Joseph Aizer, 177 West 126Th Street #BA, New York, NY 10027
- Shareholder: Victor Tawil, 29 West 36Th Street #1100, New York, NY 10018
- Site Manager: Ezra Kassin,
- 2272 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #5, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 19.83ft x 80.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,459.28 sq. ft.
Remaining -895.72 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,315.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,960.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 4 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.