Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Steve Lagos Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Fundings Corp on 1993-06-14. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-06-14. Parties: Emigrant Funding Corp View Document
- Steve Lagos sold this property to 227 First Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1991-11-26. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1991-12-05 between 227 First Realty Corp and Emigrant Funding Corp View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1989-10-13. Parties: Steve Lagos View Document
- On 1989-10-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Steve Lagos to Emigrant Funding Corp. View Document
- Steve Lagos took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from Emigrant Funding Corp on 1989-10-03. View Document
- Steve Lagos took a mortgage for $130,425.41 from 227 Chinese Restaurnt Cp on 1987-05-05. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-04-16. Parties: Hys Wang Restaurantinc, J.L.B. Equities Inc. View Document
- A Fodera & Son, INC sold this property to Steve Lagos for $0.00 on 1972-12-19. View Document
- Steve Lagos took a mortgage for $0.00 from A Fodera & Son, INC on 1972-12-19. View Document
- On 1969-04-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Triton Investing Co to Irving I Gruber Inc. View Document
- Helen Avlonitis sold this property to A Fodera & Son Inc for $0.00 on 1967-01-03. View Document
- 227 1st Ave, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 19.58ft x 80.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 9,559.76 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,689.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,176.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,694.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,322.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,452.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.