Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2016-06-08. Parties: Inc. F.H. Community Living Program, Secretary Of Housing And Urban Development Of Wash View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2011-08-26, Debtor: Inc. F.H. Community Living Program, Secured Party: Secretary Of Housing And Urban Development Of Wash, Assignee: View Document
- Inc. Fountain House took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from People Of The State Of New York on 2009-03-31. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-04-03 between City Of New York and F.H.Community Livingetc View Document
- On 1992-04-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from F.H Community Livingetc to City Of New York. View Document
- F H Community Lvng Etal took a mortgage for $1,730,900.00 from Hud on 1987-12-31. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to F.H. Community Livngetc for $0.00 on 1987-09-21. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to Copelia Enterprisesinc for $0.00 on 1981-01-21. View Document
- Commissioner Financenyc sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1980-09-24. View Document
- Finance Admins Cityny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1976-04-30. View Document
- Damilco Realty Corp sold this property to Qongol Corp for $0.00 on 1975-04-04. View Document
- Damilco Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Milton R Cohen & David Cooperman on 1971-03-17. View Document
- Inver Rlty Inc Etal & Sidney Ref Zuckerman sold this property to Damilco Rlty Corp for $0.00 on 1970-12-03. View Document
- On 1970-03-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Milton R Cohen & David Cooperman to Damilco Rlty Corp. View Document
- On 1968-03-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Rose Schwabel to Milton R Cohen & David Cooperman. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 8, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: F H Community Living Center, 425 W 47 St, Ny, NY 10036
- Managing Agent: P&L Management, Michael Piantadosi, None Po Box 9, Brewster, NY 10509
- Head Officer: Kenneth Dudek, 425 W 47 St, Ny, NY 10036
- Officer: Eldad Sheppen, 425 W 47 St, Ny, NY 10036
- Site Manager: Brian Johnson,
- 2264 Amsterdam Ave, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 25,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,175.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 48,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 28,125.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.