Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Manizha Sayar took a mortgage for $460,980.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2012-08-30. View Document
- Manizha Sayar was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers Of The Ellison Condominium on 2012-08-30 View Document
- Dekalb Trading, LLC sold this property to Manizha Sayar for $0.00 on 2012-08-30. View Document
- Dekalb Trading, LLC sold this property to Manizha Sayar for $586,741.11 on 2012-08-30. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-08-03. Parties: Ellison Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2008-07-17 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-07-17. Parties: Ellison Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Ellison Condominium, 272 Lenox Avenue, New York, NY 10027
- Managing Agent: Harlem Property Management, James Simari, 272 Lenox Avenue #GARDEN, New York, NY 10027
- Head Officer: Estelle Moore, 272 Lenox Avenue #GARDEN, New York, NY 10027
- Officer: Audrey Alcuta, 272 Lenox Avenue #GARDEN, New York, NY 10027
- Site Manager: Glen Campbell,
- 2257 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #2B, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 0.11ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 17,172.48 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,467.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,448.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,743.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.