Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Nasir Sasouness sold this property to Hashmat Mgt. Corp. for $0.00 on 1986-04-02. View Document
- Nasir Sasouness took a mortgage for $35,000.00 from East 122 Street Co. on 1984-01-03. View Document
- East 122 Street Co. sold this property to Nasir Sasouness for $0.00 on 1983-12-09. View Document
- Inc. Tri-Boro Fmly Shoes & Lois B. Et Al Kolb Satisfied their Mortgage with Phoenix Mutl Lf.Ins.Co. & National City Bank on 1983-06-03. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 16, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Hashmat Mgt Corp, 2242 2Nd Ave, New York, NY 10029
- Managing Agent: Hashmat Mgt Corp, Nasir Sasouness, 2242 2Nd Avenue, New York, NY 10029
- Head Officer: Nasir Sasouness, 2242 2Nd Avenue, New York, NY 10029
- Officer: Nasir Sasouness, 2242 2Nd Avenue #M, New York, NY 10029
- Shareholder: Masir Sasounesss, 2242 2Nd Avenue, New York, NY 10029
- Shareholder: Nasir Sasouness, 2242 2Nd Avenue, New York, NY 10029
- Site Manager: Nasir Sasouness,
- 2240 3rd Ave, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.17ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,188.46 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,627.46 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 3.4
Max 8,578.2 sq. ft.
Remaining -982.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,399.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,838.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 5-6 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 25th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1055 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1255 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.