Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Peter Min & Irene K Min took a mortgage for $275,000.00 from Sterling National Bank & Mers on 2016-04-22. View Document
- Irene Min was granted Power of Attorney for Peter Min on 2015-01-06 View Document
- Irene Min & Peter Min was granted Power of Attorney for The Crossings Condominium on 2015-01-23 View Document
- Estate Of Adele C. Buzzetti & Executor Lynn Marzo sold this property to Irene Min & Peter Min for $657,000.00 on 2015-01-23. View Document
- Adele C Buzzetti Satisfied their Mortgage with Maspeth Federal Savings And Loan Association on 2003-07-14. View Document
- Aissa Mayorga Lum & Larry H. Lum Satisfied their Mortgage with Roosevelt Savings Bank on 1999-11-18. View Document
- Aissa Mayorga Lum & Larry H. Lum Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 1999-02-24. View Document
- Adele C. Buzzetti was granted Power of Attorney for Crossings on 1999-01-06 View Document
- Adele C. Buzzetti took a mortgage for $97,500.00 from Maspeth Federal Savings Loan Association on 1999-01-06. View Document
- Alissa Mayorga Lum & Larry H. Lum sold this property to Adele C. Buzzetti for $0.00 on 1998-12-04. View Document
- Larry H Lum & Aissa Mayorga Ux Lum took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1989-03-10. View Document
- Larry H Lum & Aissa Mayorga Lum was granted Power of Attorney for Crossings Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-04-20 View Document
- Larry H Lum & Alissa Mayorga Lum took a mortgage for $99,750.00 from Roosevelt Svgs Bk on 1988-04-20. View Document
- First Medical Assoc sold this property to Larry H Lum & Aissa Mayorga Lum for $0.00 on 1988-04-15. View Document
- Release dated 1988-01-11 between National Westminsterbk and First Medical Assocs View Document
- First Medical Assocs granted an easement to Crossings Commercialetc on 1986-08-06. View Document
- Maps filed 1986-04-25 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-04-25. Parties: First Medical Associates View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-07-29 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,700 to $3,850 on 2015-07-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,000 to $3,700 on 2015-06-25 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,000 on 2015-06-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-02-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-10-29 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $650,000 on 2014-10-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Rented on 2013-02-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-01-12 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,100 on 2012-12-20 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Crossing Condominium, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Amy Roth, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Yolanda Queen, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Alen Radoncic,
- 224 1st Ave #5D, 10009
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 129.5ft x 99.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 77,182.42 sq. ft.
Remaining 45,471.42 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 25,642.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,069.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 83,336.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,625.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.