Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Jack Giresi was granted Power of Attorney for The Crossings Board Of Managers on 2005-01-05 View Document
- Lev Lisser & Anna Lisser sold this property to Jack Giresi for $400,000.00 on 2005-01-05. View Document
- Jack Giresi was granted Power of Attorney for Frank R Giresi on 2004-07-01 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-03-04 between Lev Lisser & Anna Lisser and Prudential Home Mortgage Company Inc. View Document
- On 1994-03-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp to Predudential Home Mortgage Company Inc. View Document
- On 1990-11-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Residential Mtge Bkinc to Prudential Home Mtgeco. View Document
- On 1990-11-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Prudential Hm Mtg Coinc to Federal Hm Ln Mtg Corp. View Document
- Lev Lisser & Anna Lisser Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A Citibank on 1990-05-22. View Document
- Lev Lisser & Anna Lisser took a mortgage for $123,750.00 from Residential Mtge Bkinc on 1990-03-26. View Document
- Release dated 1988-01-11 between National Westminsterbk and First Medical Assocs View Document
- Lev Lisser & Anna Lisser was granted Power of Attorney for Crossings Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-12-21 View Document
- Lev Lisser & Anna Lisser took a mortgage for $99,330.00 from Citibank N A on 1987-12-21. View Document
- First Medical Assoc sold this property to Lev Lisser & Anna Lisser for $0.00 on 1987-12-17. View Document
- First Medical Assocs granted an easement to Crossings Commercialetc on 1986-08-06. View Document
- Maps filed 1986-04-25 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-04-25. Parties: First Medical Associates View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Crossing Condominium, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Amy Roth, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Yolanda Queen, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Alen Radoncic,
- 224 1st Ave #5B, 10009
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 129.5ft x 99.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 77,182.42 sq. ft.
Remaining 45,471.42 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 25,642.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,069.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 83,336.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,625.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.