Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2003-04-23 between Adam H Dohrenwend and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- Vicki Chiekes Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Savings Bank Ofwilliamsburgh on 2001-10-03. View Document
- Vicki G. Cheikes sold this property to Adam H. Dohrenwend for $0.00 on 2001-04-27. View Document
- Adam H. Dohrenwend took a mortgage for $164,000.00 from Citibank, NA on 2001-05-11. View Document
- Adam H. Dohrenmend was granted Power of Attorney for Crossing on 2001-05-11 View Document
- On 1999-03-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Robert Cheikes to Citibank, NA. View Document
- Vicki G. Cheikes took a mortgage for $2,164.00 from Citibank, NA on 1999-03-17. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1999-03-17 between Vicki G. Cheikes and Citibank, NA View Document
- On 1992-01-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dime Sv/Bk Williamsburgh to Robert Cheikes. View Document
- Vicki G Cheikes was granted Power of Attorney for Crossings Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1988-10-03 View Document
- Vicki G Cheikes took a mortgage for $108,000.00 from Dime Savings Bank Willbg on 1988-10-03. View Document
- First Medical Assoc sold this property to Vicki G Cheikes for $0.00 on 1988-09-28. View Document
- Release dated 1988-01-11 between National Westminsterbk and First Medical Assocs View Document
- First Medical Assocs granted an easement to Crossings Commercialetc on 1986-08-06. View Document
- Maps filed 1986-04-25 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-04-25. Parties: First Medical Associates View Document
- 224 1st Ave #3D, 10009
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 129.5ft x 99.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 77,182.42 sq. ft.
Remaining 45,471.42 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 25,642.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,069.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 83,336.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,625.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.