- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2001-11-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Sbli Usa Mutual Lifeinsurance Company to Aurora Loan Servicesinc.. View Document
- Pacifico Macara Satisfied their Mortgage with Lincoln Savings Bank on 2001-11-16. View Document
- Amanda Moore was granted Power of Attorney for Crossings on 2001-05-18 View Document
- Pacifico Macanrandang & Pacifico M. L/W/T Macarandang & Thomas As Executor Darson sold this property to Amanda Moore for $0.00 on 2001-04-26. View Document
- Amanda Moore took a mortgage for $153,750.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation & Mers As Nominee on 2001-05-18. View Document
- On 1999-09-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York to Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York. View Document
- Pacifico Macarandang was granted Power of Attorney for Crossings Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-03-08 View Document
- Pacifico Macarandang took a mortgage for $70,000.00 from Lincoln Svgs Bk on 1988-03-08. View Document
- First Medical Assoc sold this property to Pacifico Macarandang for $0.00 on 1988-02-11. View Document
- Release dated 1988-01-11 between National Westminsterbk and First Medical Assocs View Document
- First Medical Assocs granted an easement to Crossings Commercialetc on 1986-08-06. View Document
- Maps filed 1986-04-25 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-04-25. Parties: First Medical Associates View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Crossing Condominium, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Amy Roth, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Yolanda Queen, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Alen Radoncic,
- 224 1st Ave #3B, 10009
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 129.5ft x 99.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 77,182.42 sq. ft.
Remaining 45,471.42 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 25,642.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,069.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 83,336.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,625.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area