Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Lisa Jaren Lin was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Crossing Condominium on 2004-04-21 View Document
- Lisa Jaren Lin took a mortgage for $192,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-04-21. View Document
- Antoinette Zulli & Alfred V Zulli sold this property to Lisa Jaren Lin for $240,000.00 on 2004-04-21. View Document
- Antoinette Zulli was granted Power of Attorney for Thomas J Wacht on 2004-03-16 View Document
- Alfred V Zulli was granted Power of Attorney for Thomas J Wacht on 2004-03-16 View Document
- Alfred V. Zulli & Antoninette Zulli Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank, NA on 2000-05-24. View Document
- Release dated 1988-01-11 between National Westminsterbk and First Medical Assocs View Document
- Antoinette Zulli & Alfred V Zulli took a mortgage for $93,500.00 from Citibank N A on 1987-11-17. View Document
- Antoinette Zulli & Alfred V Zulli was granted Power of Attorney for Crossings Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1987-11-17 View Document
- First Medical Assoc sold this property to Antoinette Zulli & Alfred V Zulli for $0.00 on 1987-11-04. View Document
- Release dated 1987-11-17 between National Westminsterbk and First Medical Assocs View Document
- First Medical Assocs granted an easement to Crossings Commercialetc on 1986-08-06. View Document
- Maps filed 1986-04-25 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-04-25. Parties: First Medical Associates View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Crossing Condominium, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Amy Roth, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Yolanda Queen, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Alen Radoncic,
- 224 1st Ave #2B, 10009
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 129.5ft x 99.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 77,182.42 sq. ft.
Remaining 45,471.42 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 25,642.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,069.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 83,336.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,625.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.