Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Yaroo Yang took a mortgage for $15,500.00 from Champion Mortgage on 2004-04-16. View Document
- Yaroo Yang Satisfied their Mortgage with The Chase Manhattan Bank on 2003-09-08. View Document
- Yaroo Yang took a mortgage for $103,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2003-08-07. View Document
- Pushpa D. Gujarati & Damodar N. Gujarati Satisfied their Mortgage with Fsb. Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1998-01-05. View Document
- Yaroo Yang took a mortgage for $103,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1997-09-29. View Document
- Pushpa D. Gujarati & Damodar N. Gujarati sold this property to Yaroo Yang for $0.00 on 1997-07-14. View Document
- Ya-Roo Yang was granted Power of Attorney for Crossings on 1997-09-29 View Document
- Release dated 1988-01-11 between National Westminsterbk and First Medical Assocs View Document
- Damodar N Gujarati & Pashpa D Gujarati was granted Power of Attorney for Crossings Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-12-29 View Document
- Damodar N Gujarati & Pushpa D Gujarati took a mortgage for $87,700.00 from Dime Svgs Bk Of Ny on 1987-12-29. View Document
- First Medical Assocs sold this property to Damodar N Gujarati & Pushpa D Gujarati for $0.00 on 1987-12-04. View Document
- First Medical Assocs granted an easement to Crossings Commercialetc on 1986-08-06. View Document
- Maps filed 1986-04-25 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-04-25. Parties: First Medical Associates View Document
- 224 1st Ave #2A, 10009
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 129.5ft x 99.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 77,182.42 sq. ft.
Remaining 45,471.42 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 25,642.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,069.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 83,336.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,625.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.