Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- The Joseph Joseph Generation Skipping Trust sold this property to T2239 Trading LLC for $0.00 on 2005-05-02. View Document
- Virginia Diaz sold this property to Joseph Joseph Generation Skipping Trust for $0.00 on 1994-11-16. View Document
- 2148-2150 Third Aveetal sold this property to Virginia Diaz for $0.00 on 1987-12-28. View Document
- Greater Emmanuel Etal sold this property to Virginia Diaz for $0.00 on 1981-07-30. View Document
- Virginia Diaz sold this property to 2148-2150 Third Averlty for $0.00 on 1981-07-30. View Document
- Greater Emmanuel Etal took a mortgage for $0.00 from Vincent D Gautieri & Fred Mulbauer on 1981-02-04. View Document
- Commissioner Financenyc sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1980-09-24. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1980-01-27. Parties: City Of New Yofk View Document
- Greater Emmanuel Etal took a mortgage for $0.00 from Jomar on 1978-01-06. View Document
- 2257 Third Ave Realty sold this property to Greater Emmanuel Etal for $0.00 on 1977-01-14. View Document
- 2257 Third Avenue Realty took a mortgage for $0.00 from Fanny Wucker & Herman D Wucker & Sidney Wucker on 1972-03-29. View Document
- Fanny Wucker & Herman D Wucker & Fannie Aka Wucker & Sidney Wucker sold this property to 2257 Third Avenue Realty for $0.00 on 1972-03-29. View Document
- 2239 3rd Ave, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.42ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 30,352.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,352.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 3.4
Max 17,142.8 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,857.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,773.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,773.0 sq. ft.
- Loft Buildings
- Loft; With Retail Stores Other Than Type One
- Land Use
- Industrial & Manufacturing Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 25th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1055 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1255 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.