Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Bethel Church Our Etc Satisfied their Mortgage with Victory Church Chrstetc on 1992-12-07. View Document
- Greater Emmanuel Etc Satisfied their Mortgage with East 122Nd St Co on 1990-03-02. View Document
- Greater Apostolic Etc Satisfied their Mortgage with Colgate Constructn Corp on 1990-03-02. View Document
- Victory Church Chrstetc Satisfied their Mortgage with Greater Emmanuel Etc on 1990-03-02. View Document
- Bethel Ch Our Lord Etal took a mortgage for $140,000.00 from Victory Ch Christ Etal on 1990-03-02. View Document
- Victory Church Etal sold this property to Bethel Church Of Etal for $0.00 on 1990-02-15. View Document
- Nasir Sasouness sold this property to Hashmat Mgt. Corp. for $0.00 on 1986-04-02. View Document
- Inc. Tri-Boro Fmly Shoes & Lois B. Et Al Kolb Satisfied their Mortgage with Phoenix Mutl Lf.Ins.Co. & National City Bank on 1983-06-03. View Document
- Victory Church Of Etal took a mortgage for $0.00 from Greater Emmanuel Etal on 1978-01-19. View Document
- Greater Emmanuel Etal sold this property to Victory Church Of Etal for $0.00 on 1978-01-19. View Document
- On 1972-11-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Colgate Construction to Gramaton Co Ltd. View Document
- Greater Apostolic Church took a mortgage for $0.00 from Colgate Construction on 1972-11-27. View Document
- Release dated 1972-07-14 between First National Citybk and East 122Nd Street Co View Document
- Greater Emmanuel Etal took a mortgage for $0.00 from East 122Nd Street Co on 1972-06-30. View Document
- East 122 Street Co sold this property to Greater Emmanuel Etal for $0.00 on 1972-06-30. View Document
- 2238 3rd Ave, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.17ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,152.34 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,844.34 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 3.4
Max 8,557.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,249.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,360.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,052.5 sq. ft.
- Churches, Synagogues, Etc.
- Church, Synagogue, Chapel
- Land Use
- Public Facilities & Institutions
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 25th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1055 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1255 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.