Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Inc. Metropcs Communications & Metropcs Communications, INC sold this property to T-Mobile Holding Gmbh for $1,810,281.00 on 2013-04-30. View Document
- Maps filed 2006-04-21 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2004-11-09 between 122 Associates and Genest Properties, LLC View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-10-14. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-11-12 between 122 Associates and Genest Properties LLC View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1998-12-08, Debtor: Genest Properties LLC, Secured Party: 122 Associates, Assignee: View Document
- 122 Associates sold this property to Genest Properties LLC for $0.00 on 1998-10-30. View Document
- Genest Properties LLC took a mortgage for $950,000.00 from 122 Associates on 1998-12-07. View Document
- On 1998-12-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Genest Properties LLC to 122 Associates. View Document
- 2212 Assoc sold this property to 122 Associates for $0.00 on 1980-11-07. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1980-08-04. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Finance Admins Cityny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1976-04-30. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1974-08-15. Parties: Kings Chapel Assmbletal & City Of New York View Document
- Finance Admstr Cty Of Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1972-01-15. View Document
- City Of Ny Dept. Offin. sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1970-08-13. View Document
- City Of New York Fncdpt sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1968-07-24. View Document
- Consolidated Edisonco took a mortgage for $0.00 from First Natl City Banktrs on 1966-01-04. View Document
- 2212 3rd Ave, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 126.17ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 75,954.34 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,132.66 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 3.4
Max 42,897.8 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,189.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 82,010.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,923.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 25th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1055 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1255 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.