Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-05-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,250 to $1,495 on 2014-04-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-04-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-01-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,300 to $1,250 on 2011-12-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,350 to $1,300 on 2011-12-09 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $1,350 on 2011-12-07 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 29, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kmr Amsterdam Llc, 377 Fifth Avenue #5THFL, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Kmr Amsterdam Llc, Kamran Yaghoubzadeh, 377 Fifth Ave, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Kamran Yaghoubzadeh, 377 Fifth Ave #5THFL, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Shahram Yaghoubzadeh, 377 Fifth Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Angel Polanco,
- 2201 Amsterdam Ave #2F, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -15,851.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 45,349.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.