Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,300,000.00 dated 2015-09-03 between East Angel Partners LLC and N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- East Angel Partners LLC took a mortgage for $449,952.42 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2015-09-03. View Document
- East Angel Partners LLC took a mortgage for $1,925,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2013-07-16. View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-12-13. Parties: The Bank Of New York Mellon View Document
- 1741 Lexington Avenue Realty Corp. sold this property to East Angel Partners LLC for $1,800,000.00 on 2011-10-20. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-08-11. Parties: The City Of New York, The Bank Of New York Mellon View Document
- Lydia Rios sold this property to 1741 Lex.Ave.Rlty Corp. for $0.00 on 1982-11-05. View Document
- Victor Mont sold this property to Lydia Rios for $0.00 on 1982-11-05. View Document
- Grace Migliacci Satisfied their Mortgage with Francis C.Etux Divisek on 1982-07-29. View Document
- Grace Migliacci sold this property to Victor Mont for $0.00 on 1976-12-20. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1972-08-02. Parties: Sterndash Realty Corp View Document
- Hjordis E Divisek & Francis C Divisek sold this property to Grace Migliacci for $0.00 on 1972-04-05. View Document
- Grace Migliacci took a mortgage for $0.00 from Hjordis E Divisek & Francis C Divisek on 1972-04-05. View Document
- 2194 Third Ave Realty sold this property to Hjordis E Divisek & Francis C Divisek for $0.00 on 1972-03-24. View Document
- Hjordis E Divisek & Francis C Divisek sold this property to 2194 Third Ave Realty for $0.00 on 1971-10-20. View Document
- Sterndash Realty Corp sold this property to Hjordis E Divisek & Francis C Divisek for $0.00 on 1970-10-16. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: East Angel Partners Llc, 228 East 45 St #1800, N Y, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Ics America Co Ltd, Ted Tate Zawa, 228 East 45 St #1800, N Y, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Tom Shimura, 228 East 45 St #1800, N Y, NY 10017
- Officer: John Ilibassi, 228 East 45 St #1800, N Y, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Ramon Almonte,
- 2194 3rd Ave, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.5ft x 108.25ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 16,615.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,878.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 3.4
Max 9,384.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -353.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 17,940.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,203.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 25th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1055 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1255 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.