Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2001-08-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Nmic Lead Safe Househousing Devel. Fund Corp. to City Of New York. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2001-08-24 between City Of New York and Nmic Lead Safe Househousing Dev. Fund Corp. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2001-08-24 between Nmic Lead Safe Househousing Dev. Fund Corp. and City Of New York View Document
- Nmic Lead Safe Househousing Devel. Fund Corp. took a mortgage for $1,730,600.00 from City Of New York on 2001-08-24. View Document
- City Of New York & Dept. Of Housing Preservation & Devel. sold this property to Nmic Lead Safe Houshousing Devel. Fund Corp. for $0.00 on 2001-06-22. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1991-12-12. View Document
- On 1989-05-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 2183 Amsterdam Ave/Rlty/ to Herman J Geiser. View Document
- Zhava Levi & Eliezer Levi took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Salvatore Calcagno on 1989-03-30. View Document
- Eli Levi took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from 2183 Amsterdam Ave.Etc. on 1986-01-27. View Document
- 2183 Amsterdam Ave Etc. sold this property to Eli Levi for $0.00 on 1986-01-17. View Document
- National Council/Com.Etc sold this property to 2183 Amstrdm Av Rltycp. for $0.00 on 1985-01-09. View Document
- Benjamin G. Aibel & Judith Brickman & Bertha G. Aibel & Herbert M. Aibel sold this property to National Council/Com.Etc for $0.00 on 1984-09-21. View Document
- Berving Corporation sold this property to Benjamin G. Aibel & Judith Brickman & Bertha G. Aibel & Herbert M. Aibel for $0.00 on 1984-09-19. View Document
- Bersyl Rtly Co Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Herman Aibel on 1984-09-21. View Document
- A.D.F. Rtly Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Robert Taylor on 1984-09-21. View Document
- 2183 Amsterdam Ave, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 37.5ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 12,900.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -400.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 24,375.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,075.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.