Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Maps filed 2011-01-18 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-01-12. Parties: Boho Condo 215 View Document
- Desiree Von La Valette was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers-Boho Condo 215 on 2010-12-09 View Document
- James E. Gibson Living Trust & Trustee James E. Gibson sold this property to Desiree Von La Valette for $678,000.00 on 2010-12-08. View Document
- Thomas V Gibson & James E Gibson sold this property to James E. Gibson Living Trust & James E. Gibson for $0.00 on 2010-08-30. View Document
- Thomas V Gibson sold this property to James E. Gibson Living Trust & Trustee James E. Gibson for $0.00 on 2010-05-15. View Document
- James E Gibson sold this property to James E. Gibson Living Trust & Trustee James E. Gibson for $0.00 on 2010-05-15. View Document
- James Co-Executor Gibson & Thomas V. Co-Executor Gibson sold this property to Thomas V. Gibson & Lawrence As Executors Calcaqno & James Gibson for $0.00 on 1999-02-16. View Document
- Cnr Associates sold this property to Thomas Executors Gibson & Lawrence Estate Of Calcagno & James Executors Gibson for $0.00 on 1994-03-01. View Document
- James Exc Gibson & Thomas Exc Gibson & Lawrence Calcagno was granted Power of Attorney for Boho Condo 215 on 1994-03-17 View Document
- Maps filed 1992-11-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1992-11-27. Parties: Cnr Associates View Document
- 215 Bowery #5F, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 21.3ft x 93.7ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 7,709.04 sq. ft.
Remaining -569.96 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,446.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,167.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,566.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,287.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.