Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Maps filed 2011-01-18 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-01-12. Parties: Boho Condo 215 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,143,750.00 dated 2010-02-09 between Pamela Stewart & John Stewart and Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation View Document
- On 2010-02-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC to Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation. View Document
- Pamela Stewart & John Stewart was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Boho Condo 215 on 2006-11-21 View Document
- Pamela Stewart & John Stewart took a mortgage for $1,480,000.00 from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2006-11-21. View Document
- Llc. Le Roi Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Mortgage Company, Inc., on 2006-12-06. View Document
- Leroi LLC sold this property to Pamela Stewart & John Stewart for $1,850,000.00 on 2006-11-21. View Document
- On 2005-09-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Washington Mutual Bank to Emigrant Mortgage Company. View Document
- Le Roi, LLC took a mortgage for $164,446.40 from Emigran T Mortgage Company, INC on 2005-09-06. View Document
- John T Raftis Satisfied their Mortgage with Carold Corporation on 2004-10-25. View Document
- On 2002-10-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Union Mortgage Corporation & Wachovia Mortgage Corporation to Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. View Document
- Leroi LLC took a mortgage for $800,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2002-08-27. View Document
- John T. Raftis sold this property to Leroi LLC for $0.00 on 2002-07-16. View Document
- On 1998-11-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Continental Capitalcorp. to Signet Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- On 1997-03-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Carold Corporation to Continental Capitalcorp.. View Document
- James Nichols was granted Power of Attorney for Mitchell A. Gluck on 1996-03-15 View Document
- John T. Raftis took a mortgage for $120,000.00 from Carold Corporation on 1996-03-15. View Document
- John T. Raftis Satisfied their Mortgage with James Nichols on 1996-03-14. View Document
- John T. Raftis took a mortgage for $48,333.00 from James Nichols on 1994-12-12. View Document
- John T. Raftis was granted Power of Attorney for Boho Condo 215 on 1994-03-17 View Document
- Cnr Associates sold this property to John T. Raftis for $0.00 on 1994-03-01. View Document
- Maps filed 1992-11-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1992-11-27. Parties: Cnr Associates View Document
- 215 Bowery #2R, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 21.3ft x 93.7ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 7,709.04 sq. ft.
Remaining -569.96 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,446.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,167.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,566.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,287.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.