Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-07-12. Parties: Jose Lopez View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2015-11-05, Debtor: 2121 Amsterdam Ave. Assoicates LLC, Secured Party: Emigrant Funding Corporation, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2015-02-09. Parties: 2121 Amsterdam Ave. Assoc LLC, Emigrant Funding Corp View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2010-02-12. Parties: 2121 Amsterdam Ave.Assoc.Llc, Emigrant Funding Corp. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2005-03-02, Debtor: 2121 Amsterdam Ave. Associates LLC, Secured Party: Emigrant Funding Corporation, Assignee: View Document
- 2121 Amsterdam Avenue Associates LLC took a mortgage for $126,250.00 from Moneynow Mortgage Corporation on 2000-11-02. View Document
- On 2000-11-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 2121 Amsterdam Avenue Associates LLC to Moneynow Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- 2121 Amsterdam Avenue Associates, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Congregation And Yeshiva Lev Someaich on 2000-11-02. View Document
- 2121 Amsterdam Avenue Associates, LLC took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Congregation & Yeshiva Lev Someaich on 1997-12-01. View Document
- Jose Del Castillo sold this property to 2121 Amsterdam Avenue Associates LLC for $0.00 on 1997-06-04. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-11-07. Parties: Commissioner Of Finance View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1985-07-31. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-09-28. Parties: Lila Zuckerman View Document
- Jose De Castillo took a mortgage for $0.00 from 2121 Amsterdam Ave Rlty on 1979-09-28. View Document
- 2121 Amsterdam Ave Rlty sold this property to Jose Castillo Del for $0.00 on 1979-09-28. View Document
- 2121 Amsterdam Ave Rlty took a mortgage for $0.00 from Lila Zuckerman on 1976-09-27. View Document
- On 1974-10-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Herbert W Tr Aronson to Central Funding Co. View Document
- On 1966-07-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Central Funding Co to Bertha Edelman & Leonard Schupak & Jacob Edelman. View Document
- 2121 Amsterdam Ave, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 17,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,825.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,125.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.