Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2014-09-23, Debtor: 2109 5Th Ave. LLC, Secured Party: Flushing Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-09-23. Parties: 2109 5Th Ave. LLC, Flushing Bank View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2014-09-23, Debtor: 2109 5Th Ave. LLC, Secured Party: Flushing Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 2109 5Th Ave. LLC by Flushing Bank or 2014-08-22 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $499,000.00 dated 2014-08-22 between 2109 5Th Ave. LLC and Flushing Bank View Document
- 2109 5Th Ave. LLC took a mortgage for $379,821.32 from Flushing Bank on 2014-08-22. View Document
- Correction Deed filed 2014-09-23 View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2004-11-23, Debtor: 2109 5Th Ave. LLC, Secured Party: Flushing Savings Bank , FSB, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Flushing Savings Bank by 2109 Fifth Ave. LLC or 2004-06-29 View Document
- 2109 Fifth Ave. LLC took a mortgage for $260,000.00 from Flushing Savings Bank on 2004-06-29. View Document
- Kenroy Cruickshank sold this property to 2109 Fifth Ave. LLC for $0.00 on 2004-06-29. View Document
- Kenroy Cruickshank Satisfied their Mortgage with Fred Riley on 2004-07-01. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-04-07. Parties: Mark L. Estate Of Riley View Document
- Fred Riley & Shirley Riley sold this property to Fred Jr. Riley for $0.00 on 1997-10-17. View Document
- Fred Jr. Riley sold this property to Kenroy Cruickshank for $0.00 on 1997-10-17. View Document
- Kenroy Cruickshank took a mortgage for $95,000.00 from Fred Jr. Riley on 1998-04-03. View Document
- Mark L. Riley sold this property to Fred Jr. Riley for $0.00 on 1991-01-03. View Document
- Mark L. Riley was granted Power of Attorney for Fred Jr. Riley on 1991-01-04 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 18, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 2109 5Th Ave Llc, 2109 5Th Ave, Nyc, NY 10035
- Managing Agent: 2109 5Th Ave Llc, Audrey Hall, 2109 5Th Ave, Nyc, NY 10026
- Head Officer: Kenroy Cruickshank, 2109 5Th Ave, Nyc, NY 10035
- Site Manager: Audrey Hall,
- 2109 5th Ave, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 18.5ft x 110.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 7,000.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,669.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,227.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,896.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Old Law Tenement
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 25th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1055 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1255 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.