Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-01-10. Parties: Partners Abstract Corp. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-01-10. Parties: Partners Abstract Corp. View Document
- Inc. Dng & Associates Satisfied their Mortgage with Starwood Group Llc % Helm Management Inc. on 2007-11-29. View Document
- On 2007-04-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Salvador Tirado to Inc. Dng & Associates. View Document
- Starwood Group, LLC took a mortgage for $350,000.00 from Salvador Tirado on 2000-04-05. View Document
- East River Savings Bank Satisfied their Mortgage with Rangoon Realty Corp. on 2000-04-05. View Document
- Salvador Tirado sold this property to Starwood Group, LLC for $0.00 on 1999-08-10. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-09-20. Parties: Commissioner Of Finance View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1985-07-31. View Document
- Bernrap Realty Corp. sold this property to Petra Tirado & Salvador Tirado for $0.00 on 1984-05-21. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1979-06-21 between Bernrap Realty Corp and East River Savings Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1974-01-15 between Bernrap Realty Corp and East River Savings Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1966-04-13 between Bernrap Realty Corp and East River Savings Bank View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Starwood Group, Llc, 336 East 59Th Street, New York, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Helm Management, Eran Noy, 336 East 59Th Street, New York, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Rami Noy, 336 East 59Th Street, New York, NY 10022
- Shareholder: Rami Noy, 336 East 59Th Street, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Eran Noy,
- 2102 3rd Ave, 10029
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 47.67ft x 71.75ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 20,588.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 18,088.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 3.4
Max 11,628.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,128.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 22,230.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 19,730.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Miscellaneous Store Building
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 25th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1055 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1255 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.